• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strtspdlx

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I recently went through this saw. It has a new caber ring. Cleaned up light scoring on piston and light transfer on oem cylinder. Pulled apart carb and cleaned very well. Modified the muffler and did very light transfer blending and exhaust port work as well as smoothing the transfers on the piston. I replaced the crank seals and base gaskets with oem husqvarna parts. It seems to run well but I haven't had it sink in any type of wood yet. I don't even have a full tank of fuel through it. So I didn't see what compression is. I can if you'd like. Starts and runs good. Good throttle response. It oils and chain brake works. Chain is probably 40-50% left. It has a 20" b&c. I'm asking 275$ shipped. In the U.S. Only please. I do take PayPal. If you'd like to pick it up that's fine I'll adjust price accordingly. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442777883.112188.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442777906.976485.jpg
I am also open to trades for other saws. Let me know what you have if you're interested.

Regards-Carlo

Latest posts

Back