• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
This saw was not pieced together, all the parts on it minus the bar and chain are original to it. I tore this saw down to the case and cylinder, THOROUGHLY cleaned it, replaced all the top end gaskets, replaced both O-rings on the oil/fuel caps, rebuilt the carb, replaced both fuel and impulse lines, re-covered the handle, new pull cord, spark plug, air filter, and has a good clutch. Has a Stihl 25" ES bar and near new Stihl chain. Great compression, would make a great piece for your collection, or use it to cut fire wood for years to come. No paint added or anything silly like that done.(actually I did do a little black on the handle ends, but thats it!) $350 shipped in the US.
"I simply enjoy making old things like new again"IMG_5131.jpg IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg IMG_5130.jpg

Nice saw! I must ask as to what you put on the handlebar, as I have several old saws that need some grip and cushion badly.

Latest posts

Back