Solo 694/Dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernLA

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For sale Solo 694. Same as Dolmar 9010. Comes with 28" 3/8" bar, one full comp chain 3 sprockets .404 7T, 3/8 8T, 3/8 7T. It runs great, very low hours around 30 I'd guess. Used it mostly to lower stumps prior to grinding. Muffler has been opened up some. Very powerful I've been running 28" bar buried full comp chain and 8T sprocket. I let a guy try it out last week and he said it smokes his 660. Must sell due to failing health. $500 plus shipping.

Still up for grabs. Saw Troll, that is what the guy said. I should have mentioned his 660 is brand spanking new. He was upset that he just laid out $1200 for the 660 and didn't have the cash to buy the 694. Anyhow, 694 is still up for sale.

paid

SouthernLA said:
New price $500. I'll pay shipping to the continental US!

Hi, I sent your money by PayPal... Thank you... I did not get to my phone in time but I did get your message... I'll let you know when the saw arrives...:)

SouthernLA said:
Saw is sold!

Scott, I got the saw today and it is going to work great on the portable mill... I tried it with a 42" bar cutting some dried walnut logs and it had no problem. I'm going to give it the real test tomorrow on some nice hickory logs we have here. Thanks again, so far it looks like it's going to be a real nice milling saw. It's a lot lighter then my 084 and 090

edritchey said:
Scott, I got the saw today and it is going to work great on the portable mill... I tried it with a 42" bar cutting some dried walnut logs and it had no problem. I'm going to give it the real test tomorrow on some nice hickory logs we have here. Thanks again, so far it looks like it's going to be a real nice milling saw. It's a lot lighter then my 084 and 090

i had 2 694's....great saws....do a little work to the muffler and they are loud:rockn: ...if you like noise...lol

Latest posts

Back