• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Solo Twin - Runs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a fair price I think. I’m sure the seller would’ve been happy with more, and on a different day it may have brought more. If it’s all there it can be made to run really well and a buttload of fun once in the wood. I’ll bet the buyer is tickled pink!

I was very fortunate to trade f. I think it or the one I have. I think it is a bit odd I ended up with a Solo and never have gotten an Echo

Yes, the buyer has paid and the saw is on the way to a new owner. I was surprised that it didn't bring more; I was thinking $3000-$3500, but I was ok with the selling price.
I can fully understand that thought as if you compare the end price on the Solo versus the BLK they do seem a bit out of balance to the point of reversal. I understand the two saws are not at all comparable but one is much easier to locate. The real surprise was the Jonsered XD. I wish it had been a month from now and I would have given it a better ride.

@Bill G - you're absolutely correct.

The BLK sold for $3600, if I recall correctly. It was for sale here a few years ago in the same condition for $1000. I was thinking $1500 or maybe $2000.

I think the going rate on the Twins in the U.S. has been $2500 for a complete saw, perhaps with minor issues. Figured a complete and running one would have brought more.

The XD Super was about right, I think. The lack of a bar and chain really hurt it, and no spark didn't help, either. With spark and running on prime with bar and chain I think it was a $2000 saw.

Thanks

Back