Some pictures of my company

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattfr12

The Bulldog
Reaction score
just some pictures i snap with my cellphone throughout the days, of my company right outside of Pittsburgh PA

0401091346a.jpg

0401091347.jpg

0402090948.jpg

0516091357.jpg

0725091850.jpg

0804091036.jpg

1006091045a.jpg

1104091239.jpg

not sure why some pictures came out smaller than other but i still think you can get the idea. started this company when i was 18 and a 10 thousand dollar loan 4 years later this is how far i got it. still missing pictures of my grapple truck ill snap some tomorrow its a 2007 international

Hey if you ever have a load of wood you need to get rid of, let me know. I live just outside of Greentree. :rock:

if you can get it thiers tons at our shop its even seperated we usually just give it away we dont have enough room to store it we have a one acre lot stacked with logs

Nice pictures, what did you start with, with 10k? you obliviously did well!

Nice pictures, what did you start with, with 10k? you obliviously did well!

i had few saws and some climbing gear. because tree work is all i ever have done. i borrowed 10k from my grandparents to get a dump truck and a chipper the dump was a 1990 dodge power ram. and the chipper was a vermeer 1250BC with a ford gas engine on it. got them both for a little under 10 grand. used just that for over a year and kept upgrading since.

my dads friend owned a tree service and i use to work for him in the summers since i was probably 15. started climbing pines and other easier trees when i was 16-17. he retired when he was almost 60 and thats when i decided to start my own.

as far as doing well ya this buisness has been good to me it completly supports my family. we can usually work year round without running out. gets slow for about a month around xmas but other than that we are lucky to have the work to keep fulltime employees.

i made alot of friends working for other companies and thats where i got most of the crew. when i was first getting on my feet i worked for the bartlett tree experts. and did my thing only a few days a week.

Last edited:
i had few saws and some climbing gear. because tree work is all i ever have done. i borrowed 10k from my grandparents to get a dump truck and a chipper the dump was a 1990 dodge power ram. and the chipper was a vermeer 1250BC with a ford gas engine on it. got them both for a little under 10 grand. used just that for over a year and kept upgrading since.

my dads friend owned a tree service and i use to work for him in the summers since i was probably 15. started climbing pines and other easier trees when i was 16-17. he retired when he was almost 60 and thats when i decided to start my own.

as far as doing well ya this buisness has been good to me it completly supports my family. we can usually work year round without running out. gets slow for about a month around xmas but other than that we are lucky to have the work to keep fulltime employees.

i made alot of friends working for other companies and thats where i got most of the crew. when i was first getting on my feet i worked for the bartlett tree experts. and did my thing only a few days a week.

Nice equipement and story! Keep up the good work!:greenchainsaw: How's that grinder on the bobcat? Been looking at something similiar to that lately

Dude, that is awesome. I'm glad to see people fulfill their dreams with hard work. You deserve everything you got! :cheers:

Nice setup, man. Good to see hard work paying off. Unlike you, I spent the first for years after HS chasing skirts and getting drunk. lol

Latest posts

Back