• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Some random saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170414_064957.jpg 20170414_065026.jpg 20170414_064947.jpg heres the last one. Its the only somewhat expensive saw on here bc its probly the nicest condition 610 ive seen. I do have this one listed local

Feel free to ask anything about em, ill tell what i know. some of them i know nothing about myself

Also have a old gear drive david bradley thats availible if someone wants to pay to ship that monster

Post a photo of the recoil side of it when you can. I'm looking for some parts but it has to be a certain one.

Those 2 little Wizards are interesting but I have sworn off any more of those small ones, they seem to multiply like rabbits around here.

Post a photo of the recoil side of it when you can. I'm looking for some parts but it has to be a certain one.

Those 2 little Wizards are interesting but I have sworn off any more of those small ones, they seem to multiply like rabbits around here.

Will do the DB is at home ill take some pics tonight, it is the older one with the seperate round fuel tank on top. It fires and runs on a prime

Update the homelite xl15 is a runner and ready to cut, the gear reduction cover has been changed to direct drive like a super xl.

The orange wizard ( poulan xxv) is also a runner, but the fuel line O.D. is undersize so it will leak. Just needs the correct size line and it will be done

Lombard comango i think needs crank seals it will fire and run cold but once warm and shut off it wont pull any fuel up. Its been converted to electronic ign.

Gray craftsman runs but needs clutch assembly ( missing)

Jonsered 520 mostly parts saw repaired handle scored piston

Homelite zip i believe needs a condensor it will fire every whipstitch but nothing repetitively.

The wizard CAT 20, I believe to be made by landcaster. I know nothing about it.

Two countervibe 25s one runs one for parts they go as a pair.

2300 poulan fires on a prime, i know nothing else. Im sure fuel system repair is in order.

Three clamshell poulans fuel system repair in order. 2175 i know runs off prime

Homelite 360 parts missing carb and cover.

Rocket line fires on a prime i think its a power products missing air cleaner.

Mac pro mac 610, ready to go to work, running oiling cutting condition. One of the nicest 610s ive ever seen. Looks to be a later model.

Pm me on anything i dont have prices listed bc ill literally decide what i want when PMed about one. I can tell you i wont give away the 610 or the xl15, the rest i just want to relocate lol.

I have to many irons in the fire, im sure yall understand that.

Also i wont gouge anyone on shipping, whatever exact shipping is, is what i expect you to cover.

Latest posts

Back