someone had posted a link to Iron and Oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodman44

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
that listed the prices on the splitter models and I have lost it. Could someone please post it back. I am really looking at them hard now. Also someone had mentioned they were offering free shipping is that correct? Will these machines hold up in a business splitting 100s of cords a year?

Thanks this site is great glad I found it.

I found one of the retail sites am looking at ace. Does anyone know anyone with better prices than ace? I am looking at the 30t and the 11hp brig. I need to split over 100 cords a year any thoughts on if this machine is a good choice for a business and a pile of splitting?

I think tomtrees58 runs an I&O 20-ton fast cycle for his business.

For that volume, I'd also consider something that runs a 4-way or greater wedge or a fast cycle flywheel model like the Super Split.

I would really like feedback on this 2000 is a pretty big deal for me. I have to get a good machine that will hold up.

My I and O went for a little over 2K several years ago. I have the 30ton horizontal only, now listed at $2349 w/ free shipping. It will split a 100 cords a years. Local rental places have these types of units for rent at $90 a day (2009 prices). Add the time to go back and forth to get it and then bring it back--the cost of buying one to own looks better and better. My responsible friends use my machine for their wood also. Its an investment for me, which paid for itself in oil saved over the past three years I've had the splitter. I remember North West Power tools being the best priced when I bought mine.

I recommend it.

One of the deciding factors for me was a local dealer who rented out a 20 ton w/ Honda. It took a lot of abuse for many years with no problems. They are well built machines. I would recommend Iron & Oak to anyone looking for a quality splitter.

yes i have one love i cut over 100 cords a year baileys has them i got 2 of them arou
242eyi9.jpg
nd 2800.00 free shipping tom

Is there a option for anything other that the 4 way wedge. I really think I need the 6,8,10 options. Also is there a option for a sorting deck for this machine?

PS very nice pics.

Is there a option for anything other that the 4 way wedge. I really think I need the 6,8,10 options. Also is there a option for a sorting deck for this machine?

PS very nice pics.

if your wood is small but i am a tree guy my wood is 12" to 80" anything more then a single it will get stuck
2i6oyki.jpg

Latest posts

Back