Something better than Stihl, Husky and Dolamr by a long shot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our brand new grandson! Elliot, born today at 1:15 pm

Already have a CS-310, a 20 ga 870 and a Snoopy fishing pole for him!

IMG_2870.jpg

Way cool pops!

What are you cheap, didn't get him a pickup yet? heheheheh

Many good times ahead for you man!

Congrats on the grandson. Me and the wife have twin one month old girls. I swear every hospital in north america must use those same recieving blankets and hats.

Congratulations on your new grandson, fossil! The proud look says it all. Going to have to rep you for this occasion, from one Ontarian to another.

Congratulations on the twin girls. We have three girls who are a constant joy to us (we spaced them out a bit though)
A boy is going to be a new experience for us.

I've been waitng a while to be called grandpa. Feels good.

Thanks all for the comments.

They say being grandparents is better than being parents you don't have to do any of the raising you just spoil them and sit back and enjoy them.

Congrats Fossil!!!!!

Mine baby girl (first kid) is actually due today but not showing any signs of wanting to come out, you can't rush perfection so she could be here at any time.

Good stuff and congratulations :)
Why the 20 guage though? I reckon he'd be good for a 12 guage and 3" magnums...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words. Congratulations to all of you with new babies or ones on the way. A great adventure is headed your way.

This forum has the best sense of community of all those I have been on. Thanks for that.

Grandpa Tim

Latest posts

Back