Something better than Stihl, Husky and Dolamr by a long shot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Fossil!!!!!

Mine baby girl (first kid) is actually due today but not showing any signs of wanting to come out, you can't rush perfection so she could be here at any time.

You're in for the best day of your life Jonesy you dont know how love feels until you hold your first child. Enjoy every minutes because they grow fast mine are 2yo and 9 weeks and its flying by. Best wishes to you and your wife on a great delivery.

Last edited:
Since I have three girls.....

For those of you new Dads with girls, remember this.
My favourite stage was the 12 to 15 year old time when anything you do wrecked their life. Put the Christmas tree in a different spot..... You wrecked my life. You didn't don’t dress correctly at a school function... You wrecked my life.
Gotta love those girls. A piece down the road for you guys but I bet it happens.

Anyhow, back to chainsaws.

Would I love a pallet full of 372's? You bet!

Congratulations to you grandpa. Looks like he could be up and running the splitter handle before long.

Unfortunately my only splitter handle is attached to a 3 1/2 lb axe head. I have about 1500 lbs of dry maple about 16" - 30" in diameter to split this weekend. That should give the old bones a workout this weekend.

Congratulations on the twin girls. We have three girls who are a constant joy to us (we spaced them out a bit though)
A boy is going to be a new experience for us.

I have four girls.

2 in college and 2 in grade school. I would die and go to heaven to have twins and have six girls. We certainly tried :wink:

Conrgats on the twin girls. :msp_thumbsup:

and

Congrats, Gramps :cool2:

congratulations

hope all is happy healthy and well. looks like a good strong boy.

Congrats on the boy, those are some good times coming as I know you are aware. Mine is 3 and he has a keen interest in power tools...:msp_thumbsup:

Congrats! So, is he gonna be a Leafs fan or a Sens. fan? Ti-Cats or Argo's?

Oh, come on! You just know the little guy is going to be a Leafs fan.

Being in southern Ontario and rooting for anything but is just... well, it just isn't right.

Well you know how it goes. They usually seem to go off in a different direction once they hit their teenage years than Dad or Grandpa. I kind of hope he's into fishing, hunting and ATVing with Grandpa. Not sure I could get into video games.
You think I should lend him a chainsaw? (Maybe I'll get a Wild Thing).

Latest posts

Back