"Sometimes a Great Notion"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The is an article in Loggers World this month about a family logging operation that reminded me of the movie. They lost there father a short time ago and the two sons had to figure out how to keep going. Good article.

GASoline71 - Movie make it yet?

Video available?

Anyone have that SAGN video for passing on? My girfriend and I would like to see it. PM me for the address here. Too hard to get any kind of other copy.

The is an article in Loggers World this month about a family logging operation that reminded me of the movie. They lost there father a short time ago and the two sons had to figure out how to keep going. Good article.

GASoline71 - Movie make it yet?

Yup... got it last Saturday. Watched it already, and it's gonna be on it's way to boboak tomorrow. Thanks again!

Love the big Mac's in that movie!

Gary

Hoedads

A couple of you guys that were Hoedads need to start a thread and post a few pictures. Within reason.

That was more than a lifestyle.

Very unique and worthy of discussion. Outside of Oregon, I'm not sure how widely this culture was known.

Never Give An Inch VHS

I finished watching the movie. Lumberinspector sent it to Gas 71 and he sent it on to me...kind of an unofficial AS traveling lending library. Part of the deal is I send it on and whoever gets it from me sends it on and etc. etc. First post gets it!

I checked the book out from the local Community College library last Friday. It hadn't been checked out since 2000. Kinda bizzare reading (kinda like Cooper's Last of the Mohicans ) but interesting.

After awhile I'll get on that list for the movie...

Hey Bigbadbob...You were worried about my cost to send the tape to Kamloops? Wait 'til you gotta send it to North Carolina:) I picked up a padded shipping envelope today...it'll probably go out Tuesday or Wednesday. Monday is a Holiday...no mail service. Bob

What holiday do you have Monday?? Ya post is not cheap these days, someone should keep track of the miles this goes!!! I sold a Lightning to a fellow in Wisconsin, $80 US by ground!!!:jawdrop:

What holiday do you have Monday?? Ya post is not cheap these days, someone should keep track of the miles this goes!!! I sold a Lightning to a fellow in Wisconsin, $80 US by ground!!!:jawdrop:

Had to go look at the calendar...Lincoln's birthday. Yeah,the tape might wind up being like that lawn gnome a bunch of people sent all over the world a few years back. :cheers:

SAGN Milage Log

Good idea on the milage of the video, if you guys don't mind. I will soon have three copies out their in circulation, and a 3x5 would be nice to keep track on.

One is out and obout, Dean will send one to a Mr lamb, and the one I am supposed to pick up tomorrow will go to some address, I have to look up on this coast.

Rob

Hey Bigbadbob...You were worried about my cost to send the tape to Kamloops? Wait 'til you gotta send it to North Carolina:) I picked up a padded shipping envelope today...it'll probably go out Tuesday or Wednesday. Monday is a Holiday...no mail service. Bob

LOL Pass it around to any other Canadian members first... no sense sending it this way until all y'all get to see it. I have a long ways yet to go in the book (I'm only at the part where they took Bub on his first coon hunt...)

Thanks

Don

Latest posts

Back