Southern Ohio GTG attendance list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be set, as long as I dont get lost
Derek

When you come through Muletown give me a holler, i go through there to get to Ralph's. I sent you the # i will be staying at.

I will bring my EDT-5, Cheapie $24 Tach, and my Wally World $25 compression tester. Never has failed me for the price yet.

Looks like my 10 yr. old son is gonna come along with me if thats alright. Our baby-sitter backed out on me about 30 minutes ago. Actually I think that hes looking forward to it. Im gonna bring my 084,395 and my 361. Was gonna bring the 08S but its still in the shop being checked out. Also bringing the Alaskan and the small log mill. See yall in the morning.

well, its been a fun week. folks have told me that they would do things, and didn't or couldn't. so, I've been killing nyself getting it all ready.
tomorrow I'll be cutting more logs early for the racing, anyone who shows up early is more than welcome to pitch in. all the foods ready and most of the other stuff too.

question, who is bringing log racks? whatever you call them? the machine shop dropped the ball. if some are comming, great, if not, I'll be in the garage until late tonight.

kids are great, mine will be there too. give them something to do, go play together or watch, or both.

-Ralph

well, its been a fun week. folks have told me that they would do things, and didn't or couldn't. so, I've been killing nyself getting it all ready.
tomorrow I'll be cutting more logs early for the racing, anyone who shows up early is more than welcome to pitch in. all the foods ready and most of the other stuff too.

question, who is bringing log racks? whatever you call them? the machine shop dropped the ball. if some are comming, great, if not, I'll be in the garage until late tonight.

kids are great, mine will be there too. give them something to do, go play together or watch, or both.

-Ralph

Hey Ralph, I wish I could make it.

Since I cant say it in person, It sounds like you are going WAAAAYYYY out of your way to make this GTG go off without a hitch. Everyone going please make sure to thank Ralph.

Id give you rep, but im shooting blanks at ya for awhile.

Latest posts

Back