Spark plug cross reference chart

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to one of the above. I have searched google for the last 20 minutes and can not find anything that I can use. Thanks Tom

sparkplug-crossreference.com

Manufacturer:

NGK P/N"NGK STK"Accel"AC Delco"Autolite"Beck Arnley"Blue Crown"Bosch P/N"Bosch STK"Champion P/N"Champion STK"Denso P/N"Denso STK"Denso Iridium P"Denso Iridium S"GM OEM NR"Lodge"Mighty"Mopar"Motorcraft P/N"Motorcraft STK"Napa"Prestolite"Splitfire"Stitt"Valley Forge"NGK TYPE"Thread size"Hex size"Reach"Seat type"Projected tip"

Number:

Spark plug cross reference chart
Sparkplug-crossreference.com is a web service that lets you find replacement spark plugs for your car, motorcycle, marine vehicle and lawnmover. Converts between NGK, Autolite, Champion, Denso, Bosch and Accel spark plugs!

Select the manufacturer of your current spark plug, then enter the number of the plug below.
For ngk, bosch, champion, motorcraft and densospark plugs there are 2 numbers, P/N and STK, try your number on both.

The converter can also be used to convert regular spark plug to iridium spark plug.

Browse spark plugs:
denso-iridium
denso
lodge
mighty
mopar
motorcraft
prestolite
splitfire
accel
ngk
Stitt
ac_delco
beck_arnley
blue_crown
bosch
champion
napa
autolite

How to read a spark plug:
Normal condition
An engine's condition can be judged by the spark plugs firing end's appearance. If the firing end of a spark plug is brown or light gray, the condition can be judged to be good and the spark plug is functioning optimally..
Overheating
When having been overheated, the insulator tip on the spark plug is glazed or glossy, and deposits which have accumulated on the insulator tip have melted. Sometimes these deposits have blistered on the insulator's tip.

Deposits
The accumulation of deposits on the firing end is influenced by oil leakage, fuel quality and the engine's operating period.
Deposits come from:
Fuel: C(carbon), Pb(lead), Br(bromine)
Lubricating oil: C, CA(calcium), S(sulphur), Ba(barium), Zn(zinc)
others: Fe(iron), Si(silicon), Al(Aluminum)
Breakage
Breakage is usually caused by thermal expansion and thermal shock due to sudden heating or cooling of the spark plug.

Dry/wet fouling
Although there are many different cases, if the insulation resistance between the center electrode and the shell is over 10M , the engine can be started normally in all cases. If the insulation resistance drops to 0, the firing end is fouled by either wet or dry carbon.

Read our privacy policy!

Comments to [email protected]

here ya go.

If these are older saws, I think I have a Champion book from around 1975/76 and can look them up for you.

I appreciate that, but I have a repair manual and service manuals that list what each saw needs. I just needed a way to cross refference it in case the orginal plug was no longer available. Thanks Tom

Back