• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SPF--Jonsered CS 2188 - *Updated Photos* $750 shipped PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the opposite could be true for me? Buy a big saw and it will attract big timber. Just like fishing, bigger bait = bigger fish. :baba:

Since I've bought my 562 fewer big trees have showed up, since I bought a 28" bar for it 0 trees have showed up, but as soon as I sell them I will have more than I know what to do with, Murphys law man,

I already have a brand new 550xp from mesupra. While I really love this 2188, it just seems to be overkill for what I do. Most of the stuff I cut is less than 25", and the ported 365 will handle that with ease. I really liked the ergonomics of my 562, just couldn't stand the hesitation off idle. So my plan is to buy a new woods ported 562 from a site sponsor that will stand behind what they sell me. I can only imagine the power that a ported 562 produces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't need the 562 or the 2188 when you get the 365/372 mastermind unless you
Want to have a lot of saws

You don't need the 562 or the 2188 when you get the 365/372 mastermind unless you
Want to have a lot of saws
SHHH! Don't say that too loud! My wife might hear you! Lol
But really, I can't wait til that saw arrives! Thanks again Danny!
Somebody surely must need a nice 2188? Makes me wonder, if this were the orange variety(390xp), would it have sold already?

That and if it was ported would help but if ported I would kept it,never know when you need a longer bar saw that's why I have kept that mastermind 650

SHHH! Don't say that too loud! My wife might hear you! Lol
But really, I can't wait til that saw arrives! Thanks again Danny!
Somebody surely must need a nice 2188? Makes me wonder, if this were the orange variety(390xp), would it have sold already?

No. Red is sexier. I would always pick the 2188 over the 390xp.

That and if it was ported would help but if ported I would kept it,never know when you need a longer bar saw that's why I have kept that mastermind 650

depends on who ported it. some port jobs de-value a saw. other port jobs add value to the saw.:drinkingcoffee:

Tr

true, have it done buy the best or leave her stock
And I don't have to have a ported saw I like them stock
dam I must be getting old

you sure about that Danny? I believe you just bought one of my ported saws... in fact I know you did.:cool::laugh:

Latest posts

Back