• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SPF--Jonsered CS 2188 - *Updated Photos* $750 shipped PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chris did you get the bar I haven't had time to check to see if it made it

Hey Chris did you get the bar I haven't had time to check to see if it made it
Not yet Danny. The USPS tracking said to expect it today, but it never made it here. We all know how reliable USPS tracking is... lol. I'm sure it'll get here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet Danny. The USPS tracking said to expect it today, but it never made it here. We all know how reliable USPS tracking is... lol. I'm sure it'll get here soon.

I was expecting a bar today too and it didn't make it....according to the tracking it hasn't even left the Post Office yet.

I was expecting a bar today too and it didn't make it....according to the tracking it hasn't even left the Post Office yet.
Yeah, their tracking system is worthless. Very rarely is it up-to-date and accurate. According to the tracking info, my bar is still in Oklahoma. I'm in Massachusetts. Lol

29b2d9a75a8d060aacb82cc2b47cd093.jpg

my Stihl fuel can just made it to Washington today (from Alaska). It was shipped on the 28th of Dec. Supposed to be delivered on Tues 20th. We will see.
You have spent a lot of money lately on shipping
Just one saw a one bar almost made me cry

LOL

I just wouldn't feel right taking such a fine collectors piece in trade for my mediocre new-age saw

[emoji6]

You know that's a STIHL yer lookin at there ???

That's an 009 "L" ...."top handle of the stars" ....I know the camera work isn't as slick as yer Johnny Red but it's still one bad azz piece of machine !!! It's ok to admit you might not be able to lug such a power plant around...

Does anyone have a nice ported 346 they'd want to trade towards the 2188? Or maybe a 262?

Latest posts

Back