Splitting day today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed a splitter from a guy at work. Sure can get a lot done! Why though, does it seem like 4 times the work when I do it by myself instead of with a helper???:givebeer:

I better get back at it. Pics to come later!:cheers:

Yep Wood Doctor is spot on the two people being able to split three or more times as much as one. It's all about how many strokes the rod on the hyd. makes. When there's one man working ,that rod has a lot of down time because of the time spend moving wood. And bore pig your idea of relaxing after a hard day of splitting and mine or the same just different brands of adult beverages. But I must admit sometimes I'll bust open a brewsky before I'm through. OK a lot of times. :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Cool set up you have for keeping the wood of the ground I use pallets but find they rot out after 3or 4 years. Deep Woods off I see in the background? I wont comment on the B-light and wine cooler lol!
Nice pics! but think I am outa rep?
Bore Pig and Austin, where are the marshmallows? Dang, that fire looks like fun!

Ain't nothin like a warm campfire after a hard days' work. Now you guys know why I'm not afraid to bring in at least a truckload of dry cottonwood! :chainsaw:

Last edited:
Back