Spring is near....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???? !! SEE HOW YOU ARE !! there you go again swearing like a norweigan with out his lutafisk!! them there danged southerners dont know how to deal with us northerners .... anytime they move up here from south of lindy land were in for a bunch of laughs!! so "PLEASE QUIT SWEARING WITH THOSE CITIOTS HAULING MISADVENTURE".... LOL what we need is a sign at little falls saying " spring and summer wont arrive this year ! due to a long needed vacation" !!:hmm3grin2orange:

It's entertaining having them up here...just go sit at the boat launch on openers...talk about funny watching them try to put their boats in and then when they get them in watching them trying to start them after they sat in storage all winter with no tune.
Maybe I'll shoot some vid this spring....LOL

Hate to rub it in,but it was 72 degrees here, running around today in my prefered outfit.Levi's with holes in both my knees,sleevless tshirt, and my summer boots.

Only burning a little wood now to take the chill off during the evenings,and dang glad too.Down to my last two cords of wood!

Hate to rub it in,but it was 72 degrees here, running around today in my prefered outfit.Levi's with holes in both my knees,sleevless tshirt, and my summer boots.

Only burning a little wood now to take the chill off during the evenings,and dang glad too.Down to my last two cords of wood!

Geeze Louise Avalancher...jealousy just makes me wanna say you girliemen down south just don't know what cold is...:wink:

70 degrees....it was 10 below yesterday morning. I can handle the cold just fine ,but I'm getting tired of it....there's nothing like the weekend city gals wearin white shorty shorts and tube tops!

Geeze Louise Avalancher...jealousy just makes me wanna say you girliemen down south just don't know what cold is...:wink:

70 degrees....it was 10 below yesterday morning. I can handle the cold just fine ,but I'm getting tired of it....there's nothing like the weekend city gals wearin white shorty shorts and tube tops!

Girlie men eh?I reckon you need to take a trip on down south,maybe lets see...early August.Park your butt on top of a sick Detroit broke down along the highway,and suck up all that heat coming off the road,hot engine,and of coarse 103 in the shade and 90 percent humidity.
Then we will see who the girlie man is.......:)

but your right about one thing, the north gives a whole new meaning to the word cold.I spent a year on the north side of Chicago while in the Navy.Took me three years to quit shivering after I left that place.And my toe nails never did look the same again after that winter wind coming off the lake....Brrrrgghhh!

128941497981466684.jpg

turkeyslayers formula really works

turkeyslayers formula really works. luckly for me the wife does the job. The neighbor keeps putting garbage in his compose pile. What do you think that does.? Hope he gets sprayed some day. (not supposed to think that)

Nother 8"-14" of white mud coming now thru tomorrow, Spring is finally here!!! :clap:

Last year, we went golfing on the 16th of March. Not happening this year. Snow won't be gone till April sometime. Well, hopefully by then....

When I took my trappers course we were given a recipe to wash off skunk spray and I have found it works really well. Mix 4 c. hydrogen peroxide with 4 tbsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. dish-washing soap.

Thats what we use works great....Never had good luck with tomato juice. Our Boxer got sprayed in the face one time, from then on took it to the rear.

Back