Spring of 2012 I had hopes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Scrapped the car I took my test in along with 5 others and sold the JD 530 I learned to drive, did it without Uncle.
Can you make it without government help?

Just bugs me when people complain about others getting a government handout and they ain't no better.
Mark Mushinski, look me up for gov. payments, did this once before and no one stepped forward cause they are all tit suckers.

I've made it this far without help. I have no problem with people that truly need the help getting assistance but i hate seeing these cockroaches in groceries stores buying better food than i am with a bridge card then driving off in a Benz,BMW,Cadillac etc.

I've made it this far without help. I have no problem with people that truly need the help getting assistance but i hate seeing these cockroaches in groceries stores buying better food than i am with a bridge card then driving off in a Benz,BMW,Cadillac etc.

Have you ever ate like a King from the truck from the food pantry?

You farm and want to gripe, post your name, I'll look you up. I don't need no static from the big calf out on pasture or worst yet last years calf. Find me, Mark Mushinski, let's do this.

I'm the only guy that farms and steps forward with his full name, Mark Mushinski. And everybody sits and howls about the ##### on welfare in Detroit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back