Starts first pull everytime............Really????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yooperforeman

Yooperforeman

ArboristSite Operative
COLD..never! Both of my Stihls take 5 or 6 pulls to snort,then 1 or 2 more to run.
The Husky takes 5 or 6 pulls to snort then I can catch the throttle and it stays running.

kev1n

kev1n

ArboristSite Guru
I had one start on the first pull the other day, but it was after I flooded it and waited a half hour and was quick with the choke. I feel lucky if I can get them to pop the first pull and start on the second pull, but it's usually 3 pulls.

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Its so easy to start, a female can start it, LOL. Karen ran as much gas through it the first day as I did.
The video isn't a cold start, but it shows how easy it does start.

Here is the 441 Mtronic on a cold start the morning of the second day of its working life.

Sam

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
None of my 2 stroke equipment starts on the first pull when cold. The only thing in my garage that starts on the first pull everytime is my Honda lawn mower!

Hows does Honda do that?? I have several Honda products and I would have to say in the last 15+ years of ownership on several of them, they are the easiest starting and most reliable starting things on this earth. My kids ran the ATV out of gas in the front yard and didn't tell me they walked around one side of the house, as I came out the middle of it, I went to get on it and start it and it didn't start. I almost fell off of it in shock, LOL. Then Sammy came around the corner with a gas jug, it was just bad timing on my part to get on it, as I almost had a heart attack, LOL.

Sam

nmurph

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
That is a guarantee, that appears so far, a person could put a large money bet on.

Sam

One or two is a lot different than first pull everytime...

Scoot, I saw someone post that boast on Tues (??). I typed a response and then deleted it. None of my saws will start on the first pull. A 346NE is pretty easy to start after it is primed. They usually start on the second or third pull.

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
The 576AT started on the second pull cold the other morning. It will run long enough with the choke on to get the throttle and keep it running.

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head

Scoot, I saw someone post that boast on Tues (??). I typed a response and then deleted it. None of my saws will start on the first pull. A 346NE is pretty easy to start after it is primed. They usually start on the second or third pull.

My new 346 will start second pull many times and I can usually push the choke in fast enough to keep it running. The primer bulb has got to help here. All my other saws take 4-6 pulls.

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite

Well with regards to the Mtronic, you find another saw that you want to make such a claim to and we'll see. The Mtronic is a 1 pull, 2 pull max saw everytime to start and run. Not to get a pop. Few other saws are in this league, certainly not across the board.

It appears that your 346 with its "usually start on the second or third pull" is a lot different than first pull everytime, too, why even mention it?

Sam

Latest posts