steamup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you guys should put little tags on your hats with your AS nickname, just for those of us in the know :)

See you there

I will be up there on the 3rd! Looking forward to it. I haven't missed many. Shannon has sweetly consented to look after things here so I can do it and also the Logging Show at Cottage Grove on Aug.16th and 17th. ( see my new PNW post about the show and another little GTG). Might have something to do with the two new garage doors!!!.......... Bob.....

did the dog help fix the doors.:msp_wink: looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it .

did the dog help fix the doors.:msp_wink: looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it .

I'd like to get up there but I might have to wait 'til next year.

I fell off the wagon....no, not the drinking wagon, the logging wagon. I forgot my pledges and promises and went back to the woods for awhile. :msp_biggrin:

Any Time From About Noon On......

If it's Saturday the 3rd. I'll be looking for any of yah! Should be 3-4 of us. One of us ( Don Booth from Vacaville Ca. ) is looking to score a deal on an old time stationary engine so we will also be haunting the flea market area.......Not going to miss the logging show though!......See you there!.......Bob

Some pics

View attachment 307871View attachment 307872View attachment 307873

Some heavy metal, A full size carving of a climber, some sping board art

Ill post more but this windows 8 kinda sucks for pics
Jani had a good time gonna have to go back next year we didnt realize how big this place really is. we got to visit with farley, torinocobra, and Paccity.

Last edited:
Don brought out the big guns on the first Saturday- ohninedees and ohninedee geez, a 125, a 111S, and a couple ported 880s, but I didnt get pictures. Bob brought down his 111S and a SXL925 and let us run them for the show. Marshall Trover brought down some beautiful Mall two mans, and ran his Mall 8, but I didn't get pictures either. It was good to visit with them. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back