step by step picture guide on how to install a friction saver using a throw line and weight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I do differently:
If you only have one end of your climbing rope spliced, take the non-spliced end through as it will pass easier...

Damian I was in Barbados last winter and came back this past winter for a month. Beautiful place! I stayed near silver sands and went kiteboarding every day and surfed at freights. Where on the island are you?
I'm on the west coast better known as the Platinum Coast next time you visit give me a shout.

I'm on the west coast better known as the Platinum Coast next time you visit give me a shout.

I will be back soon enough!! Love it there. I have been to the west coast. It's beautiful. I flew around the island in a little 4 seater plane. You are on the west coast, you recognize this place? Chefette milk shakes and rotis are a fave too!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8
One is The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel's north beach for sure and the other looks like The Lone Star restaurant just north of there along the beach and the cups are from Chefette

One is The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel's north beach for sure and the other looks like The Lone Star restaurant just north of there along the beach and the cups are from Chefette

Yep!! You are correct! You guys have some tall skinny azz palms there!! It is the best island for sure!

Latest posts

Back