Steve NW WI, did Arboristsite finally give the hackers the boot?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennsywoodburnr

supreme scrounger
Reaction score
Some strange things going on with this site a couple days ago! It looks like darin and his tech support guys finally got things under control. I figured you being a mod now and all you might be able to give us the details on what happened? Any members accounts here get highjacked at all?

I can't promise you they're gone for good, but they're gone for now. Darin did have an announcement up, not sure where it went, but basically it said that while they didn't think information was harvested, it is possible, and that it would be good policy to change passwords for any other site you use the same password as AS on, just to be safe.

Other than that, I don't know much more than most of you. I leave that stuff to the computer gurus. It sure has been a PITA this last week, however, and doing my job is a little harder with search still being bungled.

'Search' is the main problem that remains for me - been using Google to search A.S.

Was having problems with posting photos too - let's try again:

attachment.php

That's working again!

Philbert

A pox upon them, I say!!
Dastardly demons demonstrating their dysfunctional disphoria. :msp_confused:

Back