Got me some new Chippewa boots today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a pair of the Double H Loggers (same as Sagetown's above) today from the local boot shop. These are some seriously nice boots!

Wore them for half the day at work (inside, but lots of walking/moving) comfortably and then oiled them up with some Redwing Boot Oil when I finally took them off this evening. Who knew that 10" logger-heeled boots could be so comfortable. It's kinda like wearing cowboy boots with a badass grip on your sole. The oil darkened them quite a bit, which is fine. I'd rather them be more resistant to water longer than look pretty. They are work boots, after all!

I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a quality USA made logger boot, but only your feet can tell you what's best for you. For me, these were the ones that made my feet happiest. Top notch construction and quality on these boots!

I picked up a pair of the Double H Loggers (same as Sagetown's above) today from the local boot shop. These are some seriously nice boots!

Wore them for half the day at work (inside, but lots of walking/moving) comfortably and then oiled them up with some Redwing Boot Oil when I finally took them off this evening. Who knew that 10" logger-heeled boots could be so comfortable. It's kinda like wearing cowboy boots with a badass grip on your sole. The oil darkened them quite a bit, which is fine. I'd rather them be more resistant to water longer than look pretty. They are work boots, after all!

I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a quality USA made logger boot, but only your feet can tell you what's best for you. For me, these were the ones that made my feet happiest. Top notch construction and quality on these boots!

Yep. I've been wearing mine this spring, cutting trees and clearing brush. They will be great for cold weather, because they get hot. Other than that, they are a great boot.

I have Double H loggers right now and they seem like they are holding up well! Congrats on the new Chippys!

Back