stihl 015 service manual download?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought my first Stihl 015L in 1977. Fell in love with it! Many fixes at the local Stihl Dealer. Stihl parts became obsolete. Bought a "parts" saw on Ebay. Kept it running. Still running!!!!!! Dealer retired. Now it is up to me to keep several 015s running. Need shop manual. Especially rebuild carburetor.

Bought my first Stihl 015L in 1977. Fell in love with it! Many fixes at the local Stihl Dealer. Stihl parts became obsolete. Bought a "parts" saw on Ebay. Kept it running. Still running!!!!!! Dealer retired. Now it is up to me to keep several 015s running. Need shop manual. Especially rebuild carburetor.
Check your inbox

I am trying to revive my Dad's 39 year old 015 AV. Please pass along copies of the manuals. I have a water damaged owners manual, but oddly enough, a mint 1978 receipt from purchase.

I'm also looking for a factory service manual for a

Stihl 015 two-stroke chainsaw

This was my dad's saw that I inherited and would like to fix up and use. He got a good offer on it (they also sell well on eBay) but we wanted it to stay in the family, and I'd like to fix it up and use it in his memory. I realize there are better, newer saws out there in some people's opinions, but it seems unless getting into the Stihl Professional saw line the older saws are where the reliability is at.

Note: It's the 015, not the 015L

I believe the manuals are the same for both the 015L and the 015 AV. The attached service manual is a bit dated, but this saw has been around for awhile. Hope these help B.K. and Southern Boy.

Attachments

• Stihl 015 Chainsaw Illustrated Parts List Manual.pdf
    278.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Stihl 015 Service Manual.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 292
I believe the manuals are the same for both the 015L and the 015 AV. The attached service manual is a bit dated, but this saw has been around for awhile. Hope these help B.K. and Southern Boy.
Check your inbox for a service manual, along with southern_boy and B.K.

Looking for repair manual for Stihl 015R. Also, is there a conversion kit for the ignition available? I don't think I'm getting any spark on just a quick look over, just brought it home from my dads. Thanks

Could I also bother you for an 015 service manual? ejheikki(at)aol(dot)com

Got my dads old saw and would like to fix 'er up!

Thanks

You guys are life savers. Just picked up a 015 AV at the Habitat resale shop and would love a user manual, repair manual, or both. Thanks.

OK OK...guess it is my turn...I need the service manual also...dngjustsnakes at the g mail....thanks in advance.

I know this post is kinda old but i really need a copy of the 015 manual. i tried downloading the files from the earlier post but i keep getting an error message. My email is [email protected]. i sure would appreciate it.

Back