stihl 015 service manual download?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also greatly appreciate a copy of the manual for a Stihl O15L. My email is rsaunde2 at gmail dot com. Seems like a popular saw...glad I found others who are still using theirs...

Rich

would love a copy of any / all pdf pertaining to the 015 as please. My first crack at a restoration. 1973 German built 015!

shane(at)goLBC(dot)org

TIA!!!

I'm looking for a Stihl 015L service manual too. Can someone send me one please?
Try to get one running. Didn't work yet :(
Thanks very much!

stefan_hesen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Could I get one too? I just acquired a 015L from the garbage. Guy said it didn't start. I didn't even look at it till I got it home and relized the recoil handle was ripped off.... I hope this is the only stumbling block. It doesn't look at all the beat up. I'll get some pics of it soon

Here are my pics
be8188c7a2857c6c5b6a1debc72aeaa8.jpg
ea159a927b8b6a3f69fc3ee9e53388cf.jpg

Could I get one too? I just acquired a 015L from the garbage. Guy said it didn't start. I didn't even look at it till I got it home and relized the recoil handle was ripped off.... I hope this is the only stumbling block. It doesn't look at all the beat up. I'll get some pics of it soon

Check you PM for manual and IPL

Latest posts

Back