• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Stihl 020T. 300$ + shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi , I recently got this saw from my mechanic who was leaving the area, and getting rid of some saws he didn't have time to mess with. I put on a new kill switch wire oem. a new oem fuel line, and an aftermarket carb, and voila, it starts and runs pretty nice! Has a good 16" bar, but no chain so I have not attempted to tune it or cut with it. Compression feels a little low, but it sure seems to start and run easy. I expect it will need a new piston to reach it's full potential, or you could run it as is. I will include the original carb for rebuilding. ( it’s the Zama s16 carb with no pesky accelerator pump) Feel free to call( preferred), text or PM me. 541 482 7739IMG_0614.jpegIMG_0609.jpegIMG_0610.jpegIMG_0611.jpegIMG_0608.jpegIMG_0607.jpegIMG_0612.jpegIMG_0615.jpegIMG_0613.jpegIMG_0616.jpeg

Latest posts

Back