Stihl 021 Repair manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray,
I too, just found your site while I was looking for repair and parts information for my Stihl 021. I would love to get a repair manual and IPL for my 021. My email is [email protected] Thanks for your assistance.
You can download it right here. I usually try to help Ray out.

Attachments

• Stihl 021-023-025 Service Manual.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
So I found this topic when I was searching for a 021 service manual. My lucky day. My 021 was new around 1995 I think. The last few years it does not idle well and after running for a while will stop and leaks gas. I found the fuel line was torn so I guess I wont be needing a complete teardown. I have it apart far enough to replace the impulse line as well. I hope it works. I sometimes work on my own chainsaws and trimmers. Probably would not if I knew of a reputable shop close by, but do not. thanks for the manual. I did not see the IPL. Would like to have it too. Thanks [email protected] if someone has the IPL.

So I found this topic when I was searching for a 021 service manual. My lucky day. My 021 was new around 1995 I think. The last few years it does not idle well and after running for a while will stop and leaks gas. I found the fuel line was torn so I guess I wont be needing a complete teardown. I have it apart far enough to replace the impulse line as well. I hope it works. I sometimes work on my own chainsaws and trimmers. Probably would not if I knew of a reputable shop close by, but do not. thanks for the manual. I did not see the IPL. Would like to have it too. Thanks if someone has the IPL.
Check your inbox for ipl and service manual.

Just inherited my grandfathers 021. It was buried in a back corner with lots of dust and crap on it. Cleaned it up, good compression but the carb is a mess. Any chance I can get the shop manual? Thanks in advance

**** man, this is crazy, is someone screwing with you Ray? And if not I totally apologize if my post thanking you has somehow started people just asking instead of searching. I hope you know that my post to you was sincere. I also know that you have a life also and this is crazy out of hand. Steve

Back