• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 026/044/060

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beent

Reaction score
Looking for the above saws or anything you guys might consider similar in parts availability and reliability to those models. Versatility and long term maintainability being the name of the game. Have a Husky I bought from a member a while ago that has done well. Interested in Stihl.

Looking for solid runners to be there when the other rigs all seem to have a problem at the same time. Willing to pay. Thanks for the consideration. Hello from Southwest Virginia.

Well buy from sawfun first but if that does not work out I have around 6 024-26 saws in various conditions . NONE GOOD RUNNERS but good candidates for fixing. Most if not all have good top ends I lot of guys have carb issues with them and toss them aside

Latest posts

Back