• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 028 supersuper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Jim

CJ Saws, LLC
Reaction score
Stihl 028 super, ported...$275

This is a low hour saw that had been straight gassed when I got it. No damage to the cylinder was done and it cleaned up like new. I used a brand new oem piston to put it back together with. The cylinder has been lightly ported to increase flow. No finger or bridge ports. The muffler was opened up a little bit. And only the ignition has been advanced.
20" bar and new square chisel skip chain.
I would prefer to sell within my area if possible to avoid the hassle of shipping, but I suppose shipping is something I might consider.
2015-11-18 14.28.18.jpg
2015-11-18 14.29.28.jpg
2015-11-18 14.30.00.jpg

Stihl 028 super, ported...$275

This is a low hour saw that had been straight gassed when I got it. No damage to the cylinder was done and it cleaned up like new. I used a brand new oem piston to put it back together with. The cylinder has been lightly ported to increase flow. No finger or bridge ports. The muffler was opened up a little bit. And only the ignition has been advanced.
20" bar and new square chisel skip chain.
I would prefer to sell within my area if possible to avoid the hassle of shipping, but I suppose shipping is something I might consider.
View attachment 462337
View attachment 462338
View attachment 462340

Very nice clean saw for a great price. Hands down, Stihl my favorite model overall. GLWS!

Latest posts

Back