• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 029/039/290/310/390 project saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_kindig11

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy Stihl 029, 039, 290, 310, 390 project saws. Burnt up, missing parts, etc. I've got 3 or 4 that I've started building and am short lots of parts so Id like to find some good core donor saws. Please let me know what you've got and a price. I know you pros want nothing to do with these saws and would like to see them leave your shelves!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a few days and let me see what I have left.I should have enough to build one complete saw

I have 1 or 2 power heads and all
kinds of parts i can send some pics and price tomorrow shoot me a email with subject in the headline [email protected]

Looking to buy Stihl 029, 039, 290, 310, 390 project saws. Burnt up, missing parts, etc. I've got 3 or 4 that I've started building and am short lots of parts so Id like to find some good core donor saws. Please let me know what you've got and a price. I know you pros want nothing to do with these saws and would like to see them leave your shelves!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a

Back