• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 041 $110

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing I am sure I have 4 of them. I am sure there at least 4 of the 030/031/032 variants. I could throw eight saws up here for $200 shipped and still have someone complain or try to talk me down.

I agree 100%, to many people are over taking sellers threads and clogging then up with clutter, if this keeps happening sellers are going to stop coming here,

Bill I would like to apologize for all these tire kickers that seem to know the exact price on this saw, it seams that they have all taken a page out of Obamas book
+1 with an addendum.

Clutter and Banter aren't the problem in most threads. I have had some Sale Ads here that ran multiple pages because my fellow riff raffians were making funny, and asinine remarks. No big deal.

The problem is the people bashing reasonably priced deals, and being indignant peckerwoods about it. Shoot! Go look at some of the newer saws here, that are listed near, or over MSRP. Those "dreamers" aren't taking half the crap a respected, and long time member like Bill takes every time he lists a damn saw.

Bill. I have searched for an 041 av for a while, I just like them. I paid 75 for a non running 041 non av. Your price in my mind is fair. There is no need to plug up sales threads like this guys! This is not a conversation. Say its a nice saw, or tell him you want it. All you need to do. I apologize for another meaningless post on you sale thread but I will defend a good member and a good saw.

Not to derail my own thread anymore than it already is but the 041 is a funny saw for me. I live in the area of many huge manufacturing plants throughout history. Up through the early 1980's we had a Case plant, Farmall, IH, Caterpillar and many John Deere plants here. Back in the mid 1980's those plants all started shutting down or at least laid folks off. Many of those good folks used to deer hunt with us on our farm. They had nothing to do during the winter so on weekends so they would come out to cut firewood and shoot. Most of them had Stihl 041 saws. They thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Of course the ole Homelites and Pioneers here showed them differently. To this day I rarely see a 041 around anymore. I often wonder what ever happened to those 041 saws

Bill, thats a fine price on the saw.. and if you want to put up 4 saws for $200, don't waste time posting, just ship directly. ;)

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I'd have 4 poulan wild things with your name on it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back