• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Stihl 041 Farm Boss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How570

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does Anyone Have A Stihl 041 Farm Boss They Would Like To Sell ,I Have One That I Purchased That Had So Much Dirt Caked On The Bottom And When I Cleaned It I Discovered The Case Was All Ate Out And Very Thin

Does Anyone Have A Stihl 041 Farm Boss They Would Like To Sell ,I Have One That I Purchased That Had So Much Dirt Caked On The Bottom And When I Cleaned It I Discovered The Case Was All Ate Out And Very Thin
Clean it real good with sandpaper, wire wheel and brake clean, then skim coat it with jb weld. I had to do that to a few old vintage saws I had that had mag rot bad.

Ebay can be a crap shoot, but if you are just looking for a good case to use in a rebuild of yours, you can probably find one on there fairly cheap. It's probably cheaper and easier in the long run though to buy another complete saw and keep yours for parts.

Sounds to me like at least three people have you set so I will not need to go look.

Bill

Yeah I Have A Few People That Got Back To Me,1 Is An AV Though And I Need A FarmBoss,Any Idea What You Might Want For One
Well I was going to try to help you out but it seemed like others jumped in with stuff so I never went and looked for one. I can but if others have it covered then there is no point.

Just curious, why the 041FB?

Latest posts

Back