Stihl 041AV Super parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWCS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
hey all, i just got ahold of another old saw! a non running stihl 041 AV super.
its a grease ball, but in VERY good shape.. it runs when gas is poured down the carb and has some MONSTER compression. pulled the carb off for ident and found out why she wont run! the impulse line is rotted in half. fuel line is on its way out too. anybody know where i can get the fuel line, impulse line and a carb kit for this old beast? (want to make it all in one order) id love to use this saw for the large figured maple ive been cutting, my husky 181 is getting tired and due for an overhaul. could use a new recoil spring for the 041 too. also, if anybody here has husky 181/281/288 parts.. im looking for a good piston/cyl for a hotsaw project.

I also am having a hard time finding super parts. Did you ever find anything? I love this saw. I am new to the site but searching the forums and trying to learn all i can on these. I ran them when i was young, growing up on the farm but since ran husqvarnas and echos. Thanks yall for any help!

Back