Stihl 045/056 Holy Grail Workshop Manual!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibbs

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
The one Stihl Workshop Manual which keeps being asked for in The Beg For Manuals Thread, has never been produced in Adobe Acrobat Format.

Would someone be so kind as to scan their paper copy so a pdf can be created to help out the many Members, old and new who need/would like a copy for themselves, should something go wrong with their old torquey beloved Stihl? :cry:

I am willing to send money by paypal or share other manuals to some kind soul who is willing to give a little back to the Members of this Forum.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this Thread.

The one Stihl Workshop Manual which keeps being asked for in The Beg For Manuals Thread, has never been produced in Adobe Acrobat Format.

Would someone be so kind as to scan their paper copy so a pdf can be created to help out the many Members, old and new who need/would like a copy for themselves, should something go wrong with their old torquey beloved Stihl? :cry:

I am willing to send money by paypal or share other manuals to some kind soul who is willing to give a little back to the Members of this Forum.

I'll check with some folks I know to see if they ever had a paper copy. Even if they do it doesn't mean that they'll let me copy it, but I'll ask anyway.

... PS ... you've paid me already :D

:cheers:

+1!!! I've been asking for ages - I'll contribute too...

I have a 045 056 service manual. let me see what i can do

If you scan them to jpeg I will clean them up and create a pdf from them.

It's such a much sought after Workshop Manual, I thought it was about time to pool our resources and get it put to pdf.

Last edited:
I should have several copies of each..........Also from the 009 to the mighty 090. I will check Sat. when I get to the shop. If I have these, I would be willing to send the complete set (009-090) to a trusted member so he could scan them and put the manuals here for every one. I do not have a scanner to do this myself.

Kris

I should have several copies of each..........Also from the 009 to the mighty 090. I will check Sat. when I get to the shop. If I have these, I would be willing to send the complete set (009-090) to a trusted member so he could scan them and put the manuals here for every one. I do not have a scanner to do this myself.

Kris

I would be willing to do that and give my word (here for all to see) that I would in fact gladly share those manuals.

Keep in mind that I am in Canada so the shipping costs would be higher. If someone from the US of A comes forward I'd be more than willing to have them receive the manuals.

I would be willing to do that and give my word (here for all to see) that I would in fact gladly share those manuals.

Keep in mind that I am in Canada so the shipping costs would be higher. If someone from the US of A comes forward I'd be more than willing to have them receive the manuals.

Great! I would be willing to eat the shipping so every one could enjoy this. God knows yall have been more than helpful to me....

I have a 045 056 service manual. let me see what i can do
Thats a generous offer Greg, I myself have longed for the beloved manual until day before yesterday. I wound up winning one for 17$ :) I had planned to scan it in sometime and suprise you guys with it,.. If you guys have trouble getting it I'll do it, its the least I can do. Let me know :cheers: I played around with it the other day, 60 pages would be about 30mb at the size I scanned (only 2 pages so far). Is this too big or ok. I like high res when trying to read these things online,..

Last edited:
Back