Stihl 045/056 Holy Grail Workshop Manual!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I never doubted you for a second!
The hardest to find are the older ones, which were never made into pdf files.

Yea, all I have are the hard copy shop manuals, also the IPL manuals also, which include chainsaws, weed eaters, pole-saws, edgers, blowers, cut-off saws, pretty much everything in the stihl inventory. I do not have the newest ones though( ms260,440,441,ect....)

Thats a generous offer Greg, I myself have longed for the beloved manual until day before yesterday. I wound up winning one for 17$ :) I had planned to scan it in sometime and suprise you guys with it,.. If you guys have trouble getting it I'll do it, its the least I can do. Let me know :cheers: I played around with it the other day, 60 pages would be about 30mb at the size I scanned (only 2 pages so far). Is this too big or ok. I like high res when trying to read these things online,..

30Mb would be great!
Some of my lot run to 75 Mb.
Send me your paypal account info and I'll repay your outlay.

I like what I'm hearing here! I could use some of the Stihl manuals too.

You can often reduce the size of the pdf file by compressing the jpegs before you make the pdf. Resolution doesn't suffer enough to matter on something like a repair manual.

30Mb would be great!
Some of my lot run to 75 Mb.
Send me your paypal account info and I'll repay your outlay.

No money Dibbs, I owe the guys on this site something for helping me, but I would like to come to Ireland and hop on a squid boat for a couple days :cheers:

No money Dibbs, I owe the guys on this site something for helping me, but I would like to come to Ireland and hop on a squid boat for a couple days :cheers:

Why the hell would you want to bob up and down on the Ocean while having the smell of fish in your nostrils?! :confused:
I prefer flat stable ground with the smell of partially burned two stroke mix myself! :chainsaw:
Well, each to their own I suppose!

glad to see the 056 manual is getting shared ...

I've also got an 051/076 workshop manual that's available to scan into pdf.
ipl are available for 051/076 but no manuals, unless someone has already done this.

I have a 045 056 service manual. let me see what i can do

Last edited:
Why the hell would you want to bob up and down on the Ocean while having the smell of fish in your nostrils?! :confused:
I prefer flat stable ground with the smell of partially burned two stroke mix myself! :chainsaw:
Well, each to their own I suppose!

lmao :) Good question :cheers:

ok its done, send pm

glad to see the 056 manual is getting shared ...

I've also got an 051/076 workshop manual that's available to scan into pdf.
ipl are available for 051/076 but no manuals, unless someone has already done this.

Been done, got one, want one too? :dizzy:

most excellent the pdf has been done for 076!

nope I've already got the original manual. but thanks anyways....

Been done, got one, want one too? :dizzy:

Last edited:
Everyone check their PMs.

A very big thank you to Rockfarmer for making this all possible, feel free to rep him for his selfless contribution to the needy.

Last edited:
Now if we could get this kind of reaction to a similar Jonsereds thread I'll be a happy man. :D

Oh well, spring is here so maybe I'll make a few road trips trying to find remnants of old J-red dealers' stashes.

Jonsereds 801

Hi,
I just found an old 801 and am having a little trouble getting it running. I was wondering if anyone had a shop manual for this saw? or anybody have one and be willing to dispense some advice?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi,
I just found an old 801 and am having a little trouble getting it running. I was wondering if anyone had a shop manual for this saw? or anybody have one and be willing to dispense some advice?

Thanks,

Peter

Try here, it's an old saw and never widely owned, it would be unlikely to find a pdf manual for it but you never know.
I have an IPL I'll send to you.

Thanks alot to all responsible for making the manual appear in my mailbox!

The one you should be thanking is Rockfarmer, he scanned it and made the pdf, send the rep in his direction please.

Latest posts

Back