stihl 046 big bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to ebay and such. post edited. I just have personnal expierience with baileys.

I've had good luck with Bailey's and all of our site sponsors in terms of standing behind their parts. I recently had to swap out two pistons with a sponsor and they did so with no questions asked.

Yeah but I'm sick.

sick.png

Damn flu......

How about some pie?

I am going to see how my old one cleans up and go from there. Mastermind ported my 038 last fall you might have seen the thread he did on it. He did a great job and it runs great. But Its time for me to try to build a saw . There are few members close to me that work on saws alot so If I need help they will be close . Thanks Lee

Well I am going with a big bore kit . I just traded my ms360 for a very nice ms 460. So I think I am going to big bore my 046. I am going to order a nwp kit . How much can you port them or should you leave them alone? I am going to leave the base gasket out. This going to be my first rebuild . When I got the saw it was torn apart and in a box . I think all the parts are here. I have a fellow member that runs a shop about a block away from me so that will help out.

Latest posts

Back