• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 046 Magnum OEM , excellent mechanical condition , good physical condition.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And idk why the layout is like this is rather annoying , every time I would type it would push me down the page for some reason and I couldn't get back up to where I was typing so I started typing again, just like it just did to me again here , wtf

This is usually the result of a sticky key. I edited out the extraneous spaces, but your post doesn't make much sense. You might consider editing it again.

The poster did get them up but they did not come up easily to see, I will attempt to re-post them for him/her so they are easily seen. If that is not allowed then please remove them.

Bill

That will be okay. I can see them if I click on them, but I was not able to make them appear in a manner I usually can do.
So please help.

The images are enormous.

OP needs to resize those to no more than 2000 pixels in any direction. I managed to open one up, copy, then paste. It was over 8k x 6k pixels.

I want to be CLEAR I just took the pics and posted them in a manner in which they can be easily viewed. I have ZERO knowledge of the saw and I am just trying to assist with pics ONLY

Thank you ,i have a pos phone and I clicked the add photo button selected files and uploaded them, it was maddening also it was my first time making a post so it could've been user error as well. Thank you again

But i did see an option to make thumbnail images I should've chosen that one , sorry again and thank you bill

Thank you ,i have a pos phone and I clicked the add photo button selected files and uploaded them, it was maddening also it was my first time making a post so it could've been user error as well. Thank you again
I know how tough it can be. I have the tech skills of a two year old but I am learning a bit at a time. Years ago I was buying saws from a man in BC and he would email pics he took on his phone. They were huge and I could not get them to even load. It caused some rough times. I now have faster internet so it is better.

Back