• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 046

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn022

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Stihl 046 for sale. Model YR 2000
New bearings,
seals, gaskets,
fuel line, fuel filter,impulse line,
carb kit, adjustment grommet,
spark plug, model plate,
chain catcher and tensioner,
elasto-start pull handle

All parts Oem EXCEPT chain tensioner and flywheel side bearing(NTN)

OEM piston was reused
Comp is 180lbs on my Proto gauge
Nice saw overall. Not a shelf queen.
Pops on 4 running on 6.
$475

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Thanks guys. I also have this saws "twin" that is for sale after this one. They're only like 600 apart in serial numbers. Awesome opportunity for someone that wanted a matching pair of 046s.

Pretty much same description as the one in this ad minus the new chain catcher and elastostart. Has a new oem piston in it. Cylinder has a solid insert spark plug thread repair. Need to get a comp reading on it.

These saws are beastly stock. Base gasket delete or base cut and dual port muffler and they'll cut with a stock 390xp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I can say noooooo all I want. Still doesn't change me being a broke di$3. Actually getting a transmission for the in laws this weekend. They lost theirs in their Durango, and were quoted $2500 for a replacement and installation.
Found one on cl for $350 that only had 60k miles on it. Since they can't swing the $350..let alone the $2500...and need something to drive...merry xmas in laws!! Lol

I'll let y'all know how much I like my b"day present to me once it throws chips 4 me(-: I'll not molest the next one Shawn offers. Promise nless CAD demons attack me
Lol. Have fun with you bday present!! Not like I don't have enough saws already!! Lol. Just don't have one of these.....yet

Well...I can say noooooo all I want. Still doesn't change me being a broke di$3. Actually getting a transmission for the in laws this weekend. They lost theirs in their Durango, and were quoted $2500 for a replacement and installation.
Found one on cl for $350 that only had 60k miles on it. Since they can't swing the $350..let alone the $2500...and need something to drive...merry xmas in laws!! Lol

You're a good man. Hopefully karma treats you well.

Latest posts

Back