Stihl 056 mag2 coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a bosch coil and flywheel and also the capacitor for the foggysail fix. Long story short, while I was waiting on the capacitors to come in (took 3 months) I found the sem flywheel for the sem coil that is still available new. Guy that owns the saw he would rather have it with the sem coil because it's still available. I was gonna hold out for an 056 for myself but got a 395xp instead. I'm throwing around the idea of selling the bosch coil, flywheel and capacitor. What is it worth?

I'd use the Bosch. A buddy bought a new SEM coil and it was bad out of the box, no returns so he got hosed. It had spark but the saw wouldn't run for anything. Fortunately he has enough ignitions to keep his stuff going but I'd beware of them. Also, you can order a/m Bosch coils from Saegenspazi over in Germany, I believe.

I already put the new sem ignition in it about a month ago. Debating if I want to sell this bosch set up

Latest posts

Back