• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STIHL 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,
I am very sorry for the delay in responding. . . I had smartphone issues and could not access the internet.
I am looking for a cash sale at this point. I am looking for a $1000 for the saw. As you can see it is very very clean. I realize at $1000 this saw is not for everyone. . . I arrived at that price by contacting a very well respected saw builder on this site and he felt based on condition and the fact its no longer in production a $1000 was a fair asking price.

Due to personal situation beyond my control i.am going to.have.to.sell.this.saw in.the.near.future. Sorry for.any.inconvienance. To.those.whom.I.have.spoke.to. I.will.contact.you.at.that.time. Thank You

That is just sick (in the good way)

That saw now belongs to Ryan SAWMIKAZE

had I known what a looker it really was I wouldnt have sold it. Unfortunately for me, he said he wanted it 2 hours before I picked it up. So, he gets a hell of a saw.... and now Im looking for another.:ices_rofl: This is what I call "Cad Full Circle"

Nice saw! I only gave $375 for mine, but it's a lot more broken in than that one. Actually, it was a fresh rebuild with an 066 top end. I beat the crap out of my equipment, so I wouldn't ever bother with anything that looked that nice. I'll let someone else scratch it up real good so that I can get it for a much better price :) That saw does look nice though.

Latest posts

Back