• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 Red Light (Price Reduced!!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodBoss83

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here I have a Stihl 066 Red light/Red eye. It did not have a clutch cover when I got it, so I had an 026 cover that I put on it. Everything on the saw works as it should. Starts, idles, throttles , oils and even the red light works like it should. Piston and cylinder look new and compression is right at 160#. Any questions just ask. Just looking to sell. Asking $575 shipped PHO.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It's a tuning aid. Your supposed to lean it out until it lights up then back off half a turn. At least according to the pictogram on my red light saw. One of my favorite saws BTW.

a609d10077a34ba00b63b16a90456495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7.8hp vs 7.0 on the MS660. I'd say they were pretty good runners! This one has a nice wrap handle and dual port muffler too. Those handles are impossible to find now. Windthrown has posted some great information about theses saws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back