• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FARMINGMICH

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Nice Stihl 066 forsale
PHO for $550 or will sell as a combo with a bran new 36 Stihl wide nose bar and 2 chains, very slightly used 28 Stihl light and one chain and one 25 Stihl bar slightly used with two chains for $800 message me on here or call or text 616-890-1960
Located in Michigan will take paypal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 394
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 430
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 388
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 382
Nice Stihl 066 forsale
PHO for $550 or will sell as a combo with a bran new 36 Stihl wide nose bar and 2 chains, very slightly used 28 Stihl light and one chain and one 25 Stihl bar slightly used with two chains for $800 message me on here or call or text 616-890-1960

Is the saw all stock/original (P/C etc)? What is the compression like on the saw and any pics of the P/C?
Thanks-

Drop the price to 4 to 450 and someone will bite. It's a well used unit and it shows.
4-450????? Yah I'd say someone would bite on that. More like guys would be knocking down the door for a running 066 with good compression and a clean P&C, at least they would where I'm from. Maybe things are different in your neck of the woods.

4-450????? Yah I'd say someone would bite on that. More like guys would be knocking down the door for a running 066 with good compression and a clean P&C, at least they would where I'm from. Maybe things are different in your neck of the woods.
yea id knock down a big ass door for a 066 for $450 lol im not trying to give it away already felt that way at $550 havent seen many in my day this cheap

No difference in my neck of the woods but condition is everything.

totally fair price wait for fall then u should be able to just sell local around $600 and not have to ship it. Condition is not that big of an issue to most guys unless its just going to sit on the shelf and look pretty. especially when the cheapest I have seen a 661 is $1300 locally

totally fair price wait for fall then u should be able to just sell local around $600 and not have to ship it. Condition is not that big of an issue to most guys unless its just going to sit on the shelf and look pretty. especially when the cheapest I have seen a 661 is $1300 locally
Well said, anybody looking to procure a 066 or 660 or comparable saw is doing one of two things, felling or milling. They only care about........Does the saw function soundly/as it should. The 1 or 2 percent that are looking to put the saw on display in an art gallery are the exception Rather than the rule. Around where I live there isn't a ton of big timber therefore there isn't a great market for big saws. That being said when the temp starts to fall a tad your 066 will find a happy new owner pretty quickly.

I'll shut up now, but good luck

Is that with the price of shipping?
Nice Stihl 066 forsale

Great price for a saw that you can tune yourself!

I read on the interweb 661s are having problems.

It's been 4 years, stated it was sold and should have changed to sold.

Back