• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 07

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an old 07 for sale. It looks to be in pretty good condition for it's age as can be seen in the pictures. It has spark and will pop with a prime. Compression is a little low at 130psi, but it's been sitting for a long time, so that could be the culprit. The p&c look good through the exhaust. That's as far as I went as I didn't want to stick a lot of time into this saw and trying to run an old saw that's been sitting without a very thorough inspection first isn't something I like to do. I'm guessing this is a pretty early example due to the green rubber on the handlebar.

It currently has a bar on it, but I do not believe it to be original, so the bar can stay here or go with the buyer. Also, I don't know much about the history or period correctness of this model, but I do have a NOS cast muffler for an 07 if the buyer would prefer that.

If you're interested, please PM with an offer. Also, please specify if you have interest in the bar & chain and/or the NOS cast style muffler. From there I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Thank you.

IMG_9065.JPG IMG_9066.JPG IMG_9067.JPG IMG_9068.JPG IMG_9069.JPG IMG_9070.JPG IMG_9072.JPG IMG_9074.JPG IMG_9075.JPG IMG_9076.JPG

Back