• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090 Fanwheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spokerider

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
1106 086 0510

There are two versions, an early one and a later one. I need the later version. It has a notch for the starter cup pin to index into.

Thanks.

There's one on ebay right now with that part number. It's for the early Bosch electronic ignition with six magnets correct?

That's a flywheel on ebay right now. I need a FANwheel........the fan that attaches to the flywheel.
That flywheel, BTW is the early Bosch. The newer ones are different and mount the starter cup differently.

Subtle differences........but the early / later versions don't mix and match.

William,
Is there a little "notch" in the inside diameter? The pic is too small for me to spot it if there is. If yes, then yep, that's the one.

If not, then that's the early version.

Hey William i have 1 but its been modified for a hot saw fins were removed to move more air volume

Attachments

• 1420249915952.jpg
    1420249915952.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 9
Back