• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcraftsman

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been lurking for a while. Just signed up yesterday to reply to the ad for the 090 for sale. Missed it!
Anyway, I’m looking for a Stihl 090 or 090av. Really not wanting the geared model unless it’s a really good deal. I’d prefer a good running complete rig, but will consider a fixer upper as long as it’s complete.
Thanks

I’m really not looking for anything in the $3500 ballpark, but thanks for the offer.
The one that sold on this site a few days ago was no beauty queen, but it was a complete running saw with 2 bars and chains for $1300. That’s more along the lines of what I’m wanting

I’ve been lurking for a while. Just signed up yesterday to reply to the ad for the 090 for sale. Missed it!
Anyway, I’m looking for a Stihl 090 or 090av. Really not wanting the geared model unless it’s a really good deal. I’d prefer a good running complete rig, but will consider a fixer upper as long as it’s complete.
Thanks
Are you collecting or milling? Look through the classified adds on this site. I found an 1106 contra and an 076 super. Both were running saws. I got a smoking deal on a cosmetically challenged 090 that I mill with. They do pop up occasionally. Both of the saws I mentioned were still available or at least not marked as sold. The 090 is a heavy beast!

Thanks
Would an 075 that needs some re-assembly fit the bill? It would come with three bars, a 28 incher, a 36 incher, and a 41 incher.

Latest posts

Back