Stihl 090AV sold online.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the low, low price of 3 thousand bucks! What unit of currency is that and what is the exchange rate to U.S. dollars?

-Probably not that far off.

I was in a local Stihl dealer, and they just got their first-ever 088. Brand new, and they have $1500.00 on the price tag.

Day-um thats purty!!!
wow.gif

All the new Stihl saws that I've seen in the last few years have the splooge (sp?) on the muffler.  I'd guess it's some kind of paint that eventually burns off and that they use it to determine extent of use in the event of warranty claims or something.

What's with all the images getting attached here lately, and on personal web sites, being so dam<tt></tt>n large anyway?&nbsp; 800x600 is already too much, and anything more than 72 dpi is too for W<sup>3</sup> stuff.&nbsp; Other than that, it's a nice saw, and I'm sure I've seen that very image attached to posts here several times now.&nbsp; Perhaps a link to the previous attachment would be in order for such return engagements?

Glen

Steve here...
Glen, Sorry for the big pic, I posted it from work, and I don't have a program on my Mac to shrink pics...
Steven

ps I'll go out and buy some more new saws, so I have new pics to post...lol

Hey Steve, can you use <a href="http://www.imagemagick.org/www/QuickStart.html">this</a> on your Mac?

Glen

Latest posts

Back