• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090G / Contra Lightning G, Bar cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am extremely happy to see these covers produced as well as the 090G mufflers Phil made. There are countless other members here also that have made some tremendous custom parts.

I know Phil is in Australia ad I cannot speak to the available true craftsman/tradesman in that are. I will say here in my area I am amazed how few adults and kids cannot even read a ruler let alone have enough knowledge to create a simple project EVEN with a good drawing in front of them. I have hundreds of real life stories as well as I know many here do

Hi Joe,
The Bar cover I can do.... The 090G Mufflers I'm not doing them anymore, just too time consuming!...Sorry.
I can definitely understand that. let me know the cost for the bar cover and shipping to zip code 19601 and I can get you paid by paypal. your last bar covers were great, I just wish I had a source to Powder coat them. Thank you-Joe

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

With the way internet threads get dragged up forever, I guarantee you will get hit up for many more years of people asking “still making these?”

I would save a couple, cuz you know it will happen.

Latest posts

Back