• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090G Sprocket Washers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are the measurements of my washer. Let's name them A - F:

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

This is what I measure:

A = 45.0 mm
B = 10.0 mm
C = 27.0 mm
D = 1.25 mm
E = 38.0 mm
F = 4.5 mm

If I forgot something important, let me know. The saw is still "disassembled" for measurements.

It would be really cool if these can be reproduced. Like Phil, I have been been looking for one without any luck.

Here's a bit more info, The early Contra Lightning G's have a different part number for this washer # 1109 642 7800. I'm thinking it's for the G's that have the sprocket and washer held in place with a Circlip not a nut as per the later saws.

After you mentioned this, I had to compared my Lightning G IPLs. There is indeed a difference in how the washer was held in place! Hadn't noticed that before. One IPL shows the clip like you mentioned, with the washer's part # being 1109 642 7800. The other IPL show the nut, and the washer's part # is 1109 642 7801. I don't see any obvious differences between the washers though. Also, you are right that the clip is the older one. The IPL that shows the clip also shows the older style rear handle without the rubber grip. I believe it's dated 1964.

Latest posts

Back