• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090G Sprocket Washers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gday fella's
will send out next week for Zinc chromate and good to go.

Vince, I was wondering, will this treatment make them look as in this pic?

851996841_def84-L.jpg

(bit of a golden glow)

If that is the case, could I also order one without treatment? I have an old model 090G for which I think bare metal would suit better (soo the part doesn't look "too new"). I'm not too worried about wear and rust since my saws are basically for display only.

Yes they would be that color. Sure you can have it untreated. Just oil it up with anti rust and should be fine.
Phil, do you want untreated ones too? Maybe I could left 5 not done. Just so there's an option.

Thanks for making the untreated option available also. I would then like two (2) untreated washers. One for the 090G and one as a backup.

Once again, super cool that you made these :clap:

Well if you want to run out some more I believe I would take 5. I cannot rember if they are also used on the BLK or not

i reckon i could make one of those.. wouldnt be cheap.. but doable! would need a sample.

I should have a NOS 1/2" one here. About 12 years ago there were guys wanting .404 gears for the 090G. I had a shop lined up to make them. When I told folks that it was going to be $125 a piece no one wanted any. I know Bryce had some made overseas and has them to sell.

ok , Scallywag will be handling the first batch at $15 AUD ea. plus shipping. so flood him with PM's :D

i have another batch out for coating atm so there is plenty in stock.

Back