• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 1.5 gallon blitz can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could be interesting..........

I think it is funny it is
Looks like all the guys he had lined up via PM's must have fizzled out.

Well we will see.........I just sent a PM and I can assure all that I have no interest in coffee cups, greasy truckers hats, woopy cushions, butt plugs, Inuit children, or other garbage.

It will be interesting to see if 12 oaks responds

Well must have sold here then. There is no other explanation for 12 oaks to not answer a PM now is there ???????????????????/:):):)

Well must have sold here then. There is no other explanation for 12 oaks to not answer a PM now is there ???????????????????/:):):)

Meh? He may have thought he was going to sign up, make a quick overpriced sale, and be gone.
Oh well..........

Well it is sad. I waited for all the off topic stuff to slow now the OP is gone. Guess he left. Quite a few years ago there was a rule you had to have a certain post count before yu could sell something. You also had to wait a time period for a sponsor to respond to a wanted add. It do work well back then

Well it is sad. I waited for all the off topic stuff to slow now the OP is gone. Guess he left. Quite a few years ago there was a rule you had to have a certain post count before yu could sell something. You also had to wait a time period for a sponsor to respond to a wanted add. It do work well back then

I've been on a few forums where you had to be a active member for three months and 300 posts before you could sell.

And by active member that meant actually participating and not being a troll for post count.

Then again, the owner of that site was very very active and kept a close eye on the members and making sure the site had valuable info.

I've been on a few forums where you had to be a active member for three months and 300 posts before you could sell.

And by active member that meant actually participating and not being a troll for post count.

Then again, the owner of that site was very very active and kept a close eye on the members and making sure the site had valuable info.

The selling/buying portions of the AS Site have meant through many changes over the years. Most have been for the better. The posting rules and time rules regarding responding were all great ideas but I would be they were a real pain in the rear for moderators. I know they caused a lot of negativity among members.

I am sure the OP in this case truly is a decent person but was simply overwhelmed with all the negative comments even though I am betting many were made in jest and honestly were not intended to be as negative as they appear.

Has there been a minimum post limit imposed in order to create new topics in the For Sale section? I know other forums have this.

Some even have it where if you really want to place an ad but don't have the time or desire to meet post minimum. You can purchase it in a different For Sale section.

Latest posts

Back