• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441R CM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to try and sell this. It is near perfect, because it has only been to the woods three times...3 or 4 tanks of fuel at most. I'm not much for wrap handles, so I took it off and put a regular handle on it. Selling with both handles. This has some nice factory additions being an "R" model: Stiffer AV springs, High output oiler, Big clutch cover, Dual bucking spikes with roller catcher.

I have several saws in this displacement, the other two are ported and I could never get the $ that I have in them. I ran this saw recently and it does everything it's supposed to. I melted my shirt tail on the hot muffler, so there is some charred goop that is stuck pretty good. $780.00 PHO shipped east of mississippi, with both handles (wrap is off saw). Not looking to trade. Money Order or Paypal friends & family.
I know I have the Manual, and pretty sure I have tool kit too. EDIT DEAL PENDINGIMG_1675.JPG IMG_1677.JPG 441 R CM 004.JPG

Back